Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Trip to the Romance Capital

Its been quite long since I published a post.I am too lazy a person to take the pains of writing .But today is a very special day,in the sense I have got nothing to do and so here I am sitting posting my blog.!!Please do not expect anyhing much intellectual coming out from this one. Since last two months I am out of India....and if u ask where ,I wud proudly say PARIS.Yes ,The Romance Capital of the world!! Just recollecting my experience in the city which as French call "the Heart of the world".So I landed up in Paris on 26th April 06.After a sleepless flight for 8 hours by Air France I was dying to sleep ASAP.But lol how cud I?I just stepped on the grounds of Paris.It was a shame to even think of sleeping.But yeah as my mom says I am quite shameless when it comes to sleeping for long hrs. I slept soon after we got into the cab. Reached hotel too enthusiastically and waited for my room keys only to discover that It wil take atleast 8 hrs for me to check in.Whoa!!I cudnt think of waking up for even half an hour!Anyways widout much efforts in fighting at reception ,kept the luggage at cloak room and went out to see the city.Weather was cool and so clean!!At two o clock received the keys and entered the room!The room was a nice one ,studio apart sort wid all the facilities available.Thought of taking a nice shower and then sleeping.Went to the bathroom just to discover that I had locked myself inside the bathroom and the lock does nt turn now.It was hopeless.After two hours my other two colleagues knocked at the main door and I shouted for some help.But by the time they could open the door I had already broken the Door and the lock Halfway with atiny screw I got from the Tissue hanger.!!The french Manager was amazed to see a girl who had broken the lock and the more than that a tough Wooden door!!Anyways I thanked god for rescuing me and then cooked and had maggie.Ate and slept.This was the account of my first day in Paris.I guess I need few more posts to detail my Paris Trip.So see the next posts.I hope it should be coming soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah madam!!!
Badhiya blog likha hai. That was a truly eventful first day in Paris.

Chal, take care

bye...............
reena