Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Packing up....

The trip to Romance Capital is about to finish now.So yes I am going back to my India this weekend and truthfully I am more excited about it then coming to Paris.It sounds strange but I hav gud enugh reasons for it!!In the first place I am going to meet my mom and bro after five six months .They are going to b thr at the Airport to rcv me .Wow and dat sounds special!For a week I am going to be wid them.I will hav loads of pani puri and chaat without thinking if thr were traces of beef in it!!I am going to enjoy all the phulkas,achars and sabjis.Going to see many Indian movies wid all hindi filmi gaane at cinema halls and ppl hooting behind the seats and dancing around .I am going to see many interested Indians staring at me ,when I am traveling in local Transports.Their intriguing ears listening to the gossips me and my friends sharing....In france ppl are to obsessed in their own life to bother abt ur where abouts and yes I did miss all the special attention even while walking on the roads!!The shopkeeper pulling up the shutters again after their closing time to entertain me in the shops rather than saying "ITS CLOSED";and yes he will be more than happy to do that!treating you as a special person when you enter in.No more talking in hush hush voices. No more worrying about disturbing others while you and your gang roam in the streets clapping and laughing at top of your voice on some stupid sardar joke(offences unmeant-- but it is the favorite pass time in India).No more converting Euros into Rupees before spending the money.No more calculating the jet lag before calling your home.No more surfing the TV channels to discover only CNN and BBC in English.Will have many options available now;not exaggerating but I think for first few days I will be more than happy to watch even "Saas bhi kabhi Bahu thi.....".And whoa last but not the least speaking hindi and english.No more sign languages required.No more playing Dumb cherads at restaurant explaining the waiter wat you need.Actually theres much more but i am getting too excited listing them down.Guess I shud keep some of the excitement for coming week when I get live in My India!!

No comments: