Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Facebook side effects!!

It is so amazing to know how easily I filter out negativity from all good things in my life and keep my self occupied with the continued depression. This is my experience of social networking....

Its the same feeling every time I visit my Facebook page..Before my marriage there were times when I would visit Facebook(FB) and see all my friends posting their marriage pics on FB...and I would just wish for the day when I would post mine too...It was kinda of a competition created for myself as to what poses should I post , which ceremonies and which angles...

Time flew and I got active in my married life...preoccupied with daily routine, getting adjusted to daily life and new job, new house etc etc...Then  came the time when I again felt the loneliness and ample of time to spend in house and offices too..It was this time when I again started with my Facebook addiction..

Daily there are new photos of my friends and distant colleagues traveling hell lot of places...There is atleast one album daily on a new International location. People either on onsite roles or on holiday spree..starting from Las vegas, California, Hawaii and New york to UK, Germany, Paris,Switzerland, London, Rome, Singpore, Maldives, Australia, New zealand, UAE,etc etc..Man those astonishing places with beautiful backgrounds and girls in their skimpiest dresses overwhelm me with the desire to run away from my daily travel to Kurla, SIon and Chembur!!! The worst of my acquaintance posses atleast a US album in their facebook accounts...the poorest of my friend have atleast Malaysia and Bangkok...

It has become my addiction to view how my friends are enjoying in the most beautiful landscapes and in the shortest dresses ever I wore. I have started comparing success of my friends through the places and dresses they are wearing..Its kind of weird but it somehow gives me pleasure now, viewing others visiting International locations on FB. It makes me dream myself roaming around the world. At the same time reason to crib over my own life for not being able to visit those places and Oh!!! those short dresses!!

Hence the side effects!!

No comments: